Sunday, March 6, 2016

Knight Rider Car Charger

Knight Rider Car Charger

Now you can have KITT in your car with Knight Rider Car Charger! This car charger has 2 1.0 Amp USB ports which can charge most USB-powered devices. While your device powers up, the signature light sequence from KITT's voice box is synced to 11 different audio phrases from the TV show and comes with a switch to turn the whole thing off or mute him. This retro car charger fits into a 12V vehicle power socket (cigarette lighter outlet) and moves up and down to adjust to your placement needs. Measures about 3 1/8-wide x 4-tall x 1-deep. Does not include charging cord. This amazing car charger states the following 11 of KITT's iconic phrases: "I am a Knight Industries 2000 with a thousand megabits of memory and a 1 nanosecond access time." "I'm very pleased to meet you." "Anything you can think of, I'm sure I can perform. " "My sensors are picking up some very strange vibrations." "If you'll permit me, I have a solution." "May I suggest you put the car in the auto-cruise mode for safety's sake." "I fail to see the logic of that statement." "I'm going to have to make a pit stop very shortly." "If it weren't for me you'd be walking." "As a machine I believe I'm quite fortunate not to have your human dependency upon oxygen for your survival." "Next time you want something handled in a specific way, please be sure to tell me ahead of time."


No comments:

Post a Comment